Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day 12 : GCS

Up at 0430, finished packing, lowered the camper top and moved the rig to the parking site and all done by 0545.  Went to the clubhouse to make my porridge with walnuts , cranberries, raisins and honey in the microwave.  We were on the road by 0645 and arrived in Knoxville about 1630 hrs.  We had a nice dinner at Cracker Barrel.  The Tuesday special was good but was disappointed they did not have collards. The day seemed long and I just got out of a hot shower that hit the spot.

I am researching synthetic teak for the aft seats of the aft deck.  The original teak is cracked and marginally serviceable.  If the prices are too high, I can always glue them in the cracked spots and put cross strips for more support.  Maybe I will do that no matter what.



I am looking online for Stainless Steel 316 name tags to replace the ones below that are aging and cracking:




No comments: