Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Epiphany & Paying Attention

Ok, so here I am this morning reading an email inside the gmail website and, for the first time I see in the lower right, I see this message "Your account is being used by another machine" (or somthing similar).  AND I see, adjacent, a hyperlink saying "Details".  Of course a nerdy guy will click and O did: thereupon, it shows my android mail activity and my computer that I am reading email on.  I thought this is a pretty cool security tool, so, if you see this then check it out to see if anyone else is looking at your mail.  Even if there are not more than one machine getting email it will say "Details" and if you click the link it gives you a kind of activity report that you can look over to see if there is anything suspicious.  Remember, you have to have an open email to see this.  C U later for Moore.



No comments: