Thursday, March 3, 2016

More Stainless Steel Rub Rail

We have decided to add some more stainless steel rub rail along the outside edge of the rub rail centering it in the midships area.  The fenders were starting to dig into the teak rail so this should prevent that issue.  It looks good too.

This day is a wash because the volunteering I do lasted longer today so the day is nearly shot.  Tonight it is supposed to rain so I guess tomorrow will be full applying the port side SS.  I'ss write more tonight as time permits.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I can say this is the perfect blog for everybody who read and post here everyday. I dont know why I always visit here maybe its so nice to read here a interesting topics all day. So ill be back more to check more updates and new comments. http://awriter.org